Logo and Brand Assets
Mulberry logo and graphics for use.
This section explains how to display your partnership with Mulberry in a way that meets our design standards and delivers a positive impact for your business.
We recommend using Mulberry-hosted assets whenever possible to take advantage of our CDN's performance, and to make sure that the images you use are always up-to-date and consistent with our brand.
Keep the following in mind when using our brand assets:
- Please do not appropriate Mulberry content or imagery, such as in advertisements or promotion, without consent.
- Unless approved by our Partner Success team, avoid altering Mulberry's brand as an in-house product protection program.
- Please avoid altering these brand assets with different colors and designs, or combine them with other custom content without consent.
Showcasing your partnership
If you have any questions or would like to use our branding in other ways, our Partner Success team is happy to work together on showcasing your partnership!
- For the best quality we recommend using vector-based files (SVG, EPS).
- Color versions are preferred but a Grayscale option is also available. A White version can be used as long as the logo sits on a dark background. Please comply to Color Accessibility Guidelines.
- Please reach out to your Partner Success Manager if there is a specific size or format needed
Powered by Mulberry Lockup
Most often found in our In-Line Offer and Modals, this lockup must be used in the purchase experience where product protection is offered. Minimum size no smaller than 22px height.
We recommend using this logo if the Powered by Mulberry is not the best fit. Minimum size no smaller than 20px height.
Mulberry's M Logomark
Best used in scenarios where there is little space (i.e. 100px or smaller) such as our Modal trigger button. It should be used in conjunction with our main logo or with the mention of "Mulberry Protection Plan" in the purchase experience. Please reach out to your Partner Success Manager if you have any questions.
Used as the product thumbnail once a warranty is added to cart.
Updated about 1 year ago